Take your performance to a higher level with Arena's newest racing design: Powerskin ST 2.0. Arena created ST as a tech swimsuit for competition and training for swimmers of all levels. This upgraded women’s open-back one-piece has a reinforced centre strap for better upper-body support plus the shell fabric and new durable lining offer enhanced compression to targeted areas. Comfort and body stability are built-in with ergonomic flatlock seams in a strategic pattern that lifts you underwater. More resilient and hydrodynamic than ever, we love the edgy look of the contrasting seams. A FINA-approved design. The suit fabric is chlorine-resistant and provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
Composition & Care
71% Polyamide / 29% Elastane.
Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Sizing & Fit
- Technical swimwear with maximum compression and the least amount of drag for races and competitions
Open back tech suit.
Racerback with thick straps.
New ergonomic construction increases:
- Core support
- Body lift
Helps swimmers keep optimum shape in the water. Extra reinforced shoulder straps enhances upper back comfort and durability. Flatlock seams provide a "perfect fit" feel. Chlorine-resistance. UPF 50+ sun protection.
How to take measurement
- A - Breast: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- B - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- C - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- D - Torso loop: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.