Carbon-Air brings the benefits of the Intelligent compression coupled with an unbelievable lightness of the suit provided by a sleek construction and, for the women, a new smart stretch shoulder strap that makes it extremely comfortable.
By integrating Carbon Fibre Bands into the horizontal weave of the ultralight Carbon Air, the full power of Intelligent Compression is unleashed.
These superior features combine to make the Carbon Air especially easy to put on.
Carbon Air is a state-of-the-art suit that delivers the benefits of Intelligent Compression with the comfort of a second skin.
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, the following precautions are recommended:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources
How to take measurement
- B - Chest: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- C - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- D - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- E - Torso loop: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
HOW TO FIT A RACE SUIT
Innovative horizontal carbon band construction delivers intelligent compression with breathing room. The carbon fibre latches on to over extended areas offering the right dose of compression for optimum performance, reduced drag and maximum power.
EASY TO PUT ON
With a hydrodynamic design, unique carbon band construction and featherweight fabric be race-ready in no time
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC
Carbon-Air is made of our lightest performance fabric yet. Shave seconds off your time in a suit as light as air