We asked our team what are some of their favourite products they would recommend for Christmas.
- Arena Air Speed Goggles - so light and so versatile!
- HUUB Aegis X wetsuits - you can train and you can race in these and the price is great, some amazing technology and the best suit in its class we reckon.
- DMC Repellor fins - if you're serious about Surf Life Saving, these beasts can help you save lives. BUT if you want fun in the sea either body surfing or body boarding these puppies can make you go fast. BUT wait there's more, if your into open-water swimming and train in the sea or want to do some adventures and like the added security of fins, these will get you where-ever you want to be with less fatigue in the legs. Oh, and you can use them in the pool too :)
- HUUB Aphotics - softest gaskets ever, fits almost ever face and with either photochromatic or polarised lenses, they are easy on the eye! With the photochromatic lenses, they can be worn indoors too as they aren't dark in low light.
- Vorgee Goggles - great price, really versatile and some cool colours - surf clubbies love-em!
- HUUB Transition Bags - Lots of space! Lots of compartments! Wet gear cell underneath, durable fabric, comfortable to wear when loaded and a really good price!