The FS3 Elite Mirrored goggles offer maximum comfort, with a hydrodynamic profile and wide peripheral vision, a goggle for serious competitive swimmers.
Developed as part of the world's first Racing System, engineering cap, goggles and suit to work in harmony. The Speedo 'competition' range is perfect for those that regularly compete. Speedo has secured full FINA (Fédération Internationale de Natation) approval for a world first concept to revolutionise the sport of swimming a cap, goggle and suit engineered to work together as one revolutionary Racing System offering swimmers a cohesive, hydrodynamic solution to cut through the water with maximum efficiency. This is a highly technical and innovative goggle, designed for maximum comfort, a hydrodynamic profile and wide peripheral vision with less head movement. This Elite Goggle is a key weapon in the armoury of the serious swimmer. Note: When changing nose bridges you are advised to pull the nose bridge gently to remove from goggle. Do not twist!
- PLEASE NOTE: This product has been fully approved by FINA
- Developed as part of the world's first Racing System® engineering cap, goggles and suit to work in harmony
- Hydroscopic Lens is a unique lens shape offering an increased field of vision
- Our first true 3D goggle seal designed with IQ Fit for real head and face contours
- Improved seal leak resistance
- Fits the face so less need for high strap tension
- IQ Fit goggle strap is a new fully integrated one piece strap which eliminates dangling strap ends
- Easy to adjust using the tensioning scale so you will be able to set your preferred strap tension quickly
- Comes with interchangeable nose bridges for a personalised fit
- When changing nose bridges you are advised to pull the nose bridge gently to remove from goggle. Do not twist
- Use the Fit Point Marker on the centre of the nose bridge to align goggles and Fastskin³ cap
- Striking mirror lens
Seal: Thermoplastic Rubber