The Aegis family of suits is renowned for exceeding expectations, delivering so much more than the price would suggest.
The third version of this suit features HUUB’s exclusive 3:5 buoyancy for men and 3:3 buoyancy for women, and our unique X-O Skeleton™ for superior body alignment and stroke efficiency. You will also benefit from Rotational Freedom™ for ease of stroke, and then your speed doesn’t stop when out of the water with a Breakaway Zipper™ for a fast transition.
- HUUB exclusive X-0 Skeleton™ for superior body alignment and stroke efficiency.
- Superior panel patterns for Rotational Freedom™ and ease of stroke.
- Select neoprene panels and linings to optimise materials modulus.
- Breakaway Zipper™ delivering the fastest transition.
- Exclusive HUUB 3:5 buoyancy.
Fitting your wetsuit
It is vitally important to get a close fitting wetsuit. Once you have an optimally fitted wetsuit on it feels like a second skin which is what makes it so effective when you are in the water. But with a garment that fits so tightly, the challenge is in how to get it on without damaging the suit or chafing or trapping your skin. Adjusting the suit to fit your body comfortably so that it doesn't cause discomfort whilst you are swimming also needs a little practice.
In this video, HUUB's Dean Jackson and Slovak triathlete Richard Varga show you top tips on how to get a close fitting triathlon wetsuit onto your body and how to adjust it for performance.
Huub Breakaway Zipper Tutorial