Zoggs have looked at every aspect of goggle design and pushed it as far ahead as possible. The result is their most advanced goggle to date, with huge leaps forward in lens technology, adaptability to any conditions and comfort. Zoggs Predator Flex 2.0 Polarized Ultra Photochromatic Goggle features new lens technology for your best swim yet.
The goggle’s standout feature is the photochromatic lens that reacts to changing light conditions, tinting in bright conditions and clearing in low light for exceptional clarity. They’ve even added copper-tinted polarized ultra lenses to cut out haziness and blue light for improved vision and clarity. New ultra-fit gaskets provide ultimate comfort with the Predator Flex frame's 4 Flexpoint Technology™ for a fit that can be customised for total comfort. Last but not least, they incorporate Zoggs Curved Lens Technology™ for 180-degree peripheral vision and Fogbuster™ impregnation to keep vision as clear as possible.
For swimmers, the benefit is clear – the goggles free you to focus on enjoying your swim – whether indoor, outdoor, open water, competitive or recreational.
- Photochromatic lens reacts to suns rays for a darker tint in bright conditions and clear visibility for indoor swimming
- Patented Ultra Fit gasket to reduce pressure round the eye socket
- Unique 4 Flexpoint Technology™ for enhanced frame flexibility
- Super soft silicone seal for ultimate comfort and fit
- V-Groove for enhanced flexibility
- Quick adjust silicone strap for fantastic strength, comfort and durability
- Split-yoke strap reduces pressure around the eyes
- Maximum UV 400 protection
- CLT™ – Curved Lens Technology offers 180 degree peripheral vision
- Anti-fog lenses for superb clarity
- Comes with Elite Goggle carry case
- Fina approved